This page includes materials related to my NSF Project proposal titled “Comparing Movement Campaigns and Outcomes” (Proposal #1323149):
1) Filemaker Relational Database Sample: Screenshots of our database illustrating the coding scheme and relational structure of data entry
2) Papers from the Project: Links to published and working papers from the project
3) Major Sources for Desegregation Campaigns: Table with selected information on sources for cities included in the study.
4) Source Data for Selected Population Variables: Summary statistics comparing characteristics of cities that had campaigns to those that did not.
5) Project summary: Description of prior grant supporting the first half of the project – Desegregation Campaigns in the U.S. South (Proposal #1060262).